french connection Index du Forum
french connection
forum francophone sur le jeu ogame.us

french connection Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Airport Firefighter Simulator ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    french connection Index du Forum -> demande de candidatures / Demand of applications(candidacies) -> sale de présentation / Dirty of presentation(display)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maribart

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Airport Firefighter Simulator Répondre en citant

Airport Firefighter Simulator > bit.ly/1NCIcY4

No,freeplay,,you,just,get,thrown,into,a,storyline,and,have,do,do,as,toldThere,is,no,freeplay,mode,whatsoever,and,you,can,only,replay,certain,missions,on,different,difficulty,settings.The,Vehicles,are,much,better,in,handling,and,appearance,,and,the,addition,of,American,Apparatus,feels,fresh,and,is,a,step,in,the,right,directionPerformance,,,wise,,,this,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,running,,,title,,,in,,,the,,,Firefighter,,,Simulator,,,Franchise,,,,this,,,is,,,achieved,,,by,,,many,,,loading,,,screens,,,that,,,split,,,the,,,areas,,,into,,,smaller,,,sectorsGameSpot,MenuPCPS4Xbox,OneWii,UMore,PS3VitaXbox,3603DSReviewsNewsEntertainmentVideos,All,Videos,Trailers-----,Fallout,4,Show,GameSpot,News,GameSpot,of,Thrones,New,Releases,Now,Playing,Reality,Check,The,Gist,The,Lobby,The,Point,Things,You,Missed,Forums,Games,DiscussionPC/Mac/Linux,SocietyPlayStation,NationXbox,AssociationNintendo,Fan,ClubSystem,WarsOff-Topic,DiscussionGameSpot,GiveawaysBug,Reporting,&,FeedbackSee,all,ForumsAA,Sign,in,/,Join,Airport,Firefighter,Simulator,First,Released,Feb,10,,2012,released,PC,--,Not,Reviewed,Metacritic,--,User,Avg,8.5,Game,Info,Airport,Firefighter,Simulator,Reviews,News,&,Features,Images,Videos,Forum,Latest,on,Airport,Firefighter,Simulator,6,Airport,Firefighter,Simulator,Official,Trailer,Check,out,the,official,trailer,for,Airport,Firefighter,SimulatorFilter:,Summary,Most,Helpful,Recent,Positive,(38),Negative,(51),Funny,Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,19,of,28,people,(68%),found,this,review,helpful,3,people,found,this,review,funny,The,Suspect,Y0L0,SWAG,17,products,in,account,2,reviews,Not,Recommended,3.2,hrs,on,record,Posted:,14,May,,2015,This,game,is,pretty,,,not,going,to,lie.if,it,had,a,free,play,it'd,probably,be,alright,but,the,fact,it,takes,you,2hrs,to,finish,the,story,line,then,you,cannot,do,anything,else,but,play,the,5,minute,missions,again.please,do,not,waste,your,moneyIf,,,you,,,want,,,a,,,firefighting,,,game,,,i,,,would,,,suggest,,,firefighters,,,2014,,,for,,,a,,,game,,,like,,,this,,,,the,,,other,,,airport,,,firefighters,,,game,,,(not,,,on,,,steam),,,,or,,,911,,,first,,,responders,,,as,,,it,,,has,,,lots,,,and,,,lots,,,of,,,mods,,,to,,,play,,,withBombings,,,trash,,can,,fires,,,meeting,,your,,boss,,for,,the,,first,,time;,,this,,game,,simply,,has,,it,,all14,fyrepony,13,May,,2015,,1:39pm,General,Discussions,I,have,tried,number,of,times,to,contact,steam,about,games,like,this,but,nothing,is,doneBombings,,,,trash,,,can,,,fires,,,,meeting,,,your,,,boss,,,for,,,the,,,first,,,time;,,,this,,,game,,,simply,,,has,,,it,,,allIn,,,this,,,version,,,of,,,Airport,,,Firefighter,,,Simulatorgame,,,you,,,have,,,been,,,given,,,the,,,charge,,,of,,,a,,,Firefighter,,,and,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,take,,,the,,,whole,,,fire,,,department,,,and,,,complete,,,challenging,,,and,,,exciting,,,missionswould,love,to,se,a,more,work,you,up,in,rank,that,you,have,in,the,first,simulatorI,,,have,,,tried,,,number,,,of,,,times,,,to,,,contact,,,steam,,,about,,,games,,,like,,,this,,,but,,,nothing,,,is,,,doneThey're,a,good,laugh,at,the,very,least.Unfortunately,,there,are,a,few,issues,with,the,game.As,stated,,the,Fire,Engine,control,scheme,is,much,more,complexlike,all,othersYou,have,to,come,up,with,an,effective,planning,to,extinguish,fireYou,,have,,to,,extinguish,,large,,fires,,by,,fire,,engines,,and,,with,,water,,cannonsI,,was,,expecting,,a,,lot,,more,,i,,like,,these,,type,,of,,games,,from,,Flight,,simulator,,to,,train,,simulator,,to,,Fire,,fighting,,simulators,,and,,i,,was,,hoping,,for,,a,,more,,difficult,,challengeImposing,simulation,gameClick,,on,,the,,below,,button,,to,,start,,Airport,,Firefighter,,Simulator,,Free,,DownloadWould,,it,,be,,fun,,for,,a,,little,,kid?,,SureThe,only,other,being,some,of,the,jumping,sections,in,the,game.Not,to,mention,when,you,leave,the,Firestation,,every,engine,in,the,Deptthe,,,first,,,game,,,they,,,made,,,was,,,more,,,worth,,,the,,,name,,,simulatorRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,14,,of,,18,,people,,(78%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,2,,people,,found,,this,,review,,funny,,ffweinman,,20,,products,,in,,account,,1,,review,,Not,,Recommended,,4.0,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,14,,August,,,2015,,As,,a,,professional,,fireman,,in,,one,,of,,the,,USA's,,largest,,east,,coast,,cities,,,as,,well,,as,,being,,a,,big,,gamer,,,I,,can,,say,,with,,authority,,that,,this,,game,,is,,terribleafter,,,first,,,day,,,when,,,i,,,play,,,amrican,,,untis,,,the,,,first,,,day,,,mission,,,when,,,you,,,put,,,your,,,gear,,,in,,,the,,,locker,,,when,,,chief,,,mike,,,said,,,that,,,the,,,screen,,,turn,,,black,,,with,,,on,,,the,,,bodem,,,loading,,,then,,,my,,,game,,,shut,,,down,,,and,,,the,,,desktop,,,showed,,,on,,,then,,,i,,,must,,,click,,,on,,,the,,,game,,,again,,,and,,,load,,,gaSome,,missions,,seem,,imposible,,,playing,,the,,game,,is,,like,,tring,,to,,find,,a,,needle,,in,,a,,hay,,stack!!,,but,,overall,,a,,good,,game,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,forgottenvocal,,(,,3.5,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,15,,January,,It,,is,,a,,shame,,that,,there,,aren't,,more,,Firefighting,,games.As,,a,,big,,fan,,of,,Firefighter,,F.DVery,disappointedFeatures,,,of,,,Airport,,,Firefighter,,,SimulatorIt,,has,,got,,some,,very,,challenging,,levelsIf,,you've,,got,,a,,little,,cash,,,and,,there's,,a,,sale-,,Go,,for,,it!,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,jtlcap,,(,,55.9,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,12,,January,,I,,purchased,,this,,game,,through,,steam,,and,,thought,,oh,,cool,,how,,fun,,it,,would,,be,,to,,play,,this,,game,,well,,turns,,out,,i,,was,,ripped,,off,,after,,i,,found,,out,,this,,game,,does,,not,,offer,,any,,on,,going,,levels,,that,,start,,from,,easy,,to,,challengingCome,,on,,people,,use,,some,,common,,sense.As,,you,,are,,unable,,to,,ask,,your,,audience,,any,,thing,,they,,dislike/like,,I,,have,,compiled,,a,,list,,for,,youWhat,,I,,Dislike-Vehicle,,Handling-Dispatcher-No,,Freeplay-Laggy,,water,,animations-Walking,,for,,NPC's-Lighting,,on,,one,,spot-Controlls-No,,English,,Fire,,optionWhat,,I,,like-Missions-Chance,,to,,work,,as,,a,,group-Range,,of,,Vehicles-Detail-Choose,,What,,you,,want,,to,,play,,as,,German/American,,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,6,,of,,10,,people,,(60%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,1,,person,,found,,this,,review,,funny,,rollseboy,,121,,products,,in,,account,,2,,reviews,,Not,,Recommended,,2.8,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,16,,May,,,2015,,GAME,,TOO,,SHORT,,,No,,Freeplay,,and,,Lack,,Of,,Missions,,Very,,DisapointedRead,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,4,,,of,,,8,,,people,,,(50%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,1,,,person,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Officereagle108,,,9,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,2,,,reviews,,,Not,,,Recommended,,,0.5,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,16,,,February,,,This,,,game,,,was,,,horrible,,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Most,,,Helpful,,,Reviews,,,Overall,,,90,,,of,,,118,,,people,,,(76%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,6,,,25,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Tobinor,,,93,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,1,,,review,,,Not,,,Recommended,,,0.4,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,13,,,May,,,,2015,,,This,,,aint,,,a,,,simulatorI,,,wished,,,they,,,had,,,used,,,the,,,same,,,exact,,,control,,,scheme,,,as,,,your,,,firefighter.The,,,game,,,suffers,,,enormous,,,lag,,,whenever,,,more,,,than,,,one,,,character,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,screen.This,,,can,,,be,,,infuriating,,,at,,,times,,,,because,,,you,,,fail,,,your,,,mission,,,if,,,you,,,don't,,,reach,,,a,,,checkpoint,,,within,,,the,,,time-limit.These,,,contributed,,,to,,,a,,,majority,,,of,,,my,,,lossesFeedback,Dear,Community,,If,you,want,to,share,feedback,with,usArtwork,,0,,Ban,,3,,Vehicle,,creation,,#3,,G.I.Joke,,View,,artwork,,I,wish,it,had,a,mode,that,you,could,just,be,at,the,station,and,it,would,just,generate,missionsRAM:,,,4,,,GB,,,Hard,,,Disk,,,Space:,,,7,,,GB,,,Loading,reviews f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    french connection Index du Forum -> demande de candidatures / Demand of applications(candidacies) -> sale de présentation / Dirty of presentation(display) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006